Full Service Wedding Planning and Design
This package gives you freedom to your wants and needs but give us the ability to oversee every aspect of your wedding, creative control based on your wants and needs, and do all the dirty work you just shouldn’t have to do as a bride/groom. This package starts from the moment you say “YES” to your happily ever after. Including but not limited to this package is:
· Consultation/planning meeting (via phone or in person)
· Planning e-binder to help keep you organized and to-do’s prioritized
· Budget preparation/timeline to book vendors/customized vendor recommendation/payment schedule
· Stationery + website creation with proofing
· Planning site meeting (once venue is selected)
· Event design + rentals & lighting coordination
· Wedding weekend schedule of events
· Wedding day schematics and ceremony + reception floor plans
· Wedding day seating chart worksheets
· Vendor confirmation including delivery and pick-up times
· Vendor contract review
· Final consultation – choreographing ceremony, RSVP’s
· Wedding rehearsal attendance and coordination
· Set-up and breakdown on wedding day
· Ceremony and reception coordination
· Advice, assistance, and answers leading up to your event + ongoing vendor communication
· Professional and local vendor referrals
· Assistance on setting up hotel room blocks
· Transportation and shuttle booking
of Wedding Coordination
· Venue through to meet onsite partners, determine event day logistics.
· Event schedule management, including the wedding day timeline for the bride and groom, bridal party, and all event partners.
· Responsible for all vendor contact beginning four weeks prior to the event to confirm wedding day arrangements, and finalize the day of schedule.
· Ceremony rehearsal coordination and execution.
· Choreographing the processional and ceremony.
· Onsite contact for all vendors, liaison between the venue, bride & groom.